All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Common Thread That Binds Us - The Wisdom of Diversity & Inclusion by Kenneth Little Hawk and Beverly Miller is a collection of Native American stories, inspirational quotes, and photos that celebrate diversity and inclusion... the fact that we are all connected and that we truly are one big, human family.
- Author BiographyKenneth Little Hawk is an internationally reknowned inspirational speaker. Being Mi'kmaq and Mohawk, he is able to illustrate how Native American culture broadens the Diversity and Inclusion topic to encompass not only the choices we make to live in harmony with one another, but the choices we must make to live in harmony with our environment. For Native Americans, storytelling is an important tool for teaching responsibility, respect, and how to live in a good way. Little Hawk's stories teach that most of life's challenges can be overcome and that we need to share our good-heartedness with all people because we are ALL related. All the Little Hawk stories and live performances have been co-created and co-produced by Little Hawk and his wife, Beverly Miller. As a creative team that has successfully worked together for over 30 years, Beverly and Little Hawk have produced hundreds of inspiring shows for corporations, museums, schools, and the federal government: A total of more than three million people all over the world.
- Author(s)Kenneth Little Hawk
- PublisherEternal Ways
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEternal Ways
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLouise Wind Walks Woman Barton
- Illustrator(s)John Pritchard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.