All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Common Thread is t based on theory but on real interviews and the author s personal relationships with Academy and Grammy Award winners, Super Bowl and World Series Champions, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame legends, boxing and UFC World Champions, best-selling authors, billionaires, and Olympians. Readers get instant access to insights, wisdom, disciplines, and habits of high-profile celebrities. The Common Thread provides strategies for the reader to step out of their comfort zone, silence negative self-talk, understand and overcome fear, learn how to take advantage of opportunities often missed, and discover and use their mental mindset for their own success.
- Author BiographyJerry Gladstone is considered an expert in helping people overcome adversity and build self-worth and is described by some as America s Master Motivator. Certified by the International Coach Federation, Jerry has used his abilities as a business consultant, author, motivational speaker, and success and life coach to enhance the lives of others.
- Author(s)Jerry Gladstone
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.