All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou have the software. Now get the tools you need to capitalize on the outstanding features of Family Tree Maker 2011. With The Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker 2011, you'll go beyond the simple step-by-step. Learn the why, how, and when of using its most popular features; discover how to find more family members online; and read quick lessons that will make your family history research fast and fun. All in an easy-to-understand format complete with screenshots and straightforward instructions, The Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker 2011 is your complete guide to creating a family history you and your family will treasure for years to come.
- Author(s)Tana Pedersen
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.