All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet against the rise and fall of the radical antiwar group the Weather Underground, The Company You Keep is a sweeping American saga about sacrifice, the ecstatic righteousness of youth, and the tension between political ideals and family loyalties. When Jason Sinai, one of the last Vietnam-era fugitives still wanted on murder charges for a robbery gone wrong in 1974, encounters a young newspaper reporter in search of a story, he must abandon years of safe underground life for the dangerous life of the road - traveling across America and deep into his past. It is a vivid re-creation of lives lived underground - of battle-scarred veterans, ideologues, profiteers, criminals, and bystanders.
- Author BiographyNeil Gordon holds a Ph.D. in French literature from Yale University, worked for many years at the New York Review of Books, and is currently a contributing editor at The Boston Review and on the faculty of Eugene Lang College at the New School University. His journalism has appeared in Tin House, Tricycle, and Salon and he reviews regularly for several periodicals. He is also the author of Sacrifice of Isaac and The Gunrunner's Daughter.READER BIO Donald Corren received his education at Juilliard. He has acted on and off Broadway, played a recurring role for nine seasons on NBC's Law & Order, as well as other television parts. Corren has also written for TV and corporate clients, including the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has narrated several audiobooks.Kirby Heyborne has received critical acclaim for his starring role in the award-winning World War II drama Saints and Soldiers. He has had starring roles in eight other features and two short films, and has also appeared on the WB's Everwood and many national commercials. He has garnered rave reviews for his narration for Books on Tape over the years and is considered one of the finest narrators working today.Multiple Audie nominee, Earphone Award winner, and one of Audiofile's Best Voices of 2010, Hillary has been narrating audiobooks since 2006 and has done close to 100 titles. She records on a regular basis in her studio in Santa Monica, CA, as well as with other producers. Her narration consistently garners glowing reviews. Hillary Huber's narration is lyrical enough to be set to music. (Audiofile)Arthur Morey has performed in New York, Chicago, and Milan. He has freelanced scripts and won awards for both plays and fiction. A former literary manager, he has taught acting and writing. Winner of five AudioFile Earphones Awards, he has narrated novels by John Irving, Nathan Englander, Richard Russo, and John Burnam Schwartz, as well as nonfiction by Kurt Eichenwald, John McCain, George Tenet, Deepak Chopra, Gay Talese, and others. Jeannie Stith is the official voice of the Sprout network, as well as the voice of Verizon Wireless 411 marketing messaging. She's narrated over a dozen audio books, and is a 2-time Audie Award nominee and Earphones recipient.An award-winning storyteller and a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, Cris Dukehart has narrated books across genres, from romance, science fiction, and young adult to children's literature, non-fiction and autobiography. Her voice can be heard around the world and across the Web.
- Author(s)Neil Gordon
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight82 g
- Width143 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Read byDonald Corren,Kirby Heyborne,Hillary Huber,Jeannie Stith,Ann Marie Lee
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsMP3 format
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $45.98New
- AU $46.94New
- AU $24.69New
- AU $18.08New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $50.85
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.10
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $15.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.