All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring guidebook supports teachers seeking to provide a nurturing and creative classroom environment for middle school and high school students. Lessons supply instruction for creating a community of empathy, reverence, self-awareness, and mindfulness. Each entry features a concise lesson plan ready for implementation, as well as a brief summary of the interfaith and secular philosophies that underpin the lesson. Educators are assisted in building connections among diverse populations, cultivating self-awareness, and rewarding reflective thinking. Handouts and sample writings offer inspirational models for students to explore identity and spirituality.
- Author BiographyJane Dalton has taught at elementary, secondary, and university levels. She lives in Asheville, North Carolina. Lyn Fairchild teaches English at the Cary Academy in North Carolina. She lives in Durham, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Jane Dalton,Lyn Fairchild
- PublisherZephyr Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZephyr Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight362 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.07Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.