All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the importance of relationship-building, this handbook explains how to turn new clients into regulars and make your practice flourish. If you can create trust, loyalty and a sense of safety in new clients, they are more likely to commit to the further appointments needed to experience the healing you have to offer. This book considers how best to enhance the client's experience at every stage of the consultation through compassion and mindfulness. It is full of practical advice about everything from creating the right ambience in the therapy room to maintaining a positive attitude through self-reflection. This will be a valued support for students and professionals working in a wide range of complementary and alternative therapies, as well as art, music and drama therapists.
- Author BiographyJane Wood is a teacher, supervisor, workshop facilitator and retired homeopathic practitioner. She is a supervisor and teacher of reflective practice at the University of Westminster and is the head of practitioner development and reflective practice at the International School of Homeopathy, London. She lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Jane Wood
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.92Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.