All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOutstanding companion to The Competency Curriculum Toolkit (ISBN 9781845901264) - this workbook is designed for students to keep personal records of their work towards developing their personal learning and thinking skills.
- Author BiographyJackie Beere, best-selling author of The Learner's Toolkit ISBN: 9781845900700, is a consultant trainer and School Improvement partner, having been Headteacher at Campion School, Northants. In 2002 Jackie was awarded the OBE for her services to education. Helen Boyle has spent the last ten years working in education, leading and implementing innovative teaching and learning initiatives and since 2004 has been the lead teacher at Campion School developing the RSA Opening Minds programme at key Stage 3.
- Author(s)Helen Boyle,Jackie Beere
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication13/01/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.