All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.05Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
About this product
- DescriptionComplement Systems: Methods and Protocols is composed of 32 individual chapters that describe a variety of protocols to purify and analyze the activity of the individual complement components or pathways. It includes assays that describe detection of complement SNPs, clinical methods to evaluate complement system activation and data interpretation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Complement Systems: Methods and Protocols provides a collection of well-established classical assays and recently developed new assays to analyze the complement system activation will be useful to a wide audience of scientists.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1100
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight942 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMihaela Gadjeva
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.