Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionApparently paying homage to Thorne Smith and Topper, Charles F. Myer (real name Charles H. Myers) wrote a series of stories starring Toffee, a dream girl in the strictest sense of the word: she resided in Marc Pillsworth's mind. She also existed in the real world whenever she could escape Marc's subconscious. The Toffee stories are pure fantasy, are fun to read, and are a bit mischievous and spicy. Myers went on, under the pen name of Henry Farrell, to write What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? and What Ever Happened to Cousin Charlotte?, both made into hit motion pictures. All ten Toffee stories are contained in this volume and all of the original illustrations from the pulps and digest magazines where the stories first appeared are included.
- Author(s)Charles F Myers
- Date of Publication16/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight803 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.