All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliams's Complete Bible Commentary is a valued volume in my library. -Billy Graham This insightful, biblically faithful commentary is one of the most informative single-volume commentaries available. It includes an introduction to each book of the Bible as well as helpful comments on the book's history and themes. Individual words and phrases throughout the text are explained with the aid of Williams's extensive kwledge of Hebrew and Greek. For decades pastors, teachers, and Bible students have consistently found it a reliable and concise guide to biblical interpretation, making this a great resource for personal or pastoral study.
- Author(s)George Williams
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight1542 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.