Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the indispensable bike book for cyclists at all levels. Complete Bike Book will help you choose the right bike, perfect your riding performance, and maintain your bike like the professionals. From bicycle maintenance to riding technique, all aspects are covered in this definitive cycling guide. It is filled with essential information and step-by-step photographs on how to adjust your bike correctly and basic to advanced repair advice. You'll also find instructions on riding techniques, fitness exercises and cycling safely. Plus, tips and advice from the professionals. It includes foreword from Chris Boardman, MBE, 1992 individual pursuit Gold medal winner. Complete Bike Book, w with a great, new look, is the must-have handbook for beginners and experienced cyclists alike.
- Author BiographyChris Sidwells is a journalist and author, a former bike-shop owner and a racer of road, track, mountain and cyclo-cross bikes. He also writes regularly for Cycle Sport, Cycling Plus and Cycling Weekly.
- Author(s)Chris Sidwells
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports. (some col.)
- Weight702 g
- Width183 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.