All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Book of Anchoring and Mooring addresses anchoring systems, techniques, and permanent moorings for boats from twelve feet to eighty feet in length. It covers mohulls, multihulls, light displacement sailboats, cruisers, sportfishers, passagemakers, and workboats. In short, it is for all recreational and working boats in this size range. Since the last printing of this book a number of revolutionary anchor concepts have appeared on the boating scene. These unique designs have shown exceptional performance when compared by a rewned testing agency with their contemporaries. Changes made to this revised second edition ensure its continued role as the state-of-the-art source book for the boating world.
- Author(s)Earl R. Hinz
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note106 illustrations, 88 b/w photos, tables, and charts
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.