All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionMaster every fishing kt you'll ever need. When you're fishing, there's thing more frustrating than letting a poorly tied kt cost you the catch of the day. Kt expert Lindsey Philpott has written a guide to save anglers everywhere that anguish. The Complete Book of Fishing Kts, Leaders, and Lines contains directions for fifty kinds of kts, ranging from easier kts for beginners to specialized kts for more experienced fishermen. Each kt is explained with step-by-step instructions and color photographs, all done using a thick mofilament to make them as easy to see as possible. Here are just a few of the various types of kts you'll learn: Arbor Australian braid Palomar Japanese fisherman Bimini twist Paragum And many more! Also included is a glossary of terms to ensure that every part of the kt-tying process is easy to learn. The Complete Book of Fishing Kts, Leaders, and Lines offers clear instructions for tying winning leaders, tips for selecting lines, and up-to-date information from the field that will bring you the quickest, slickest, and best catch ever. Whether you're trolling for huge marlin on the open seas or fishing for blue gill in your favorite fishing hole, this book is a must-have for fishermen of all abilities. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for fishermen. Our books for anglers include titles that focus on fly fishing, bait fishing, fly-casting, spin casting, deep sea fishing, and surf fishing. Our books offer both practical advice on tackle, techniques, kts, and more, as well as lyrical prose on fishing for bass, trout, salmon, crappie, baitfish, catfish, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyLindsey Philpott has been tying knots since the age of six. His father taught him to fish without rod, line, or hook by tickling trout in the Devon streams of his native England.
- Author(s)Lindsey Philpott
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight414 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.