The Complete Book of Natural Pregnancy and Childcare: Conceiving, Giving Birth, and Raising Your Child the Way Nature Intended, from Birth Right Through to Age 5; An Essential Companion for Parent and Carer. by Anne Charlish, Kim Davies (Paperback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis definitive guide offers a balanced and comprehensive approach, combining natural therapies with conventional options and up-to-the-minute research. The biology of natural fertility, conception, pregnancy and birth is explained and practical issues after birth are also covered, with advice on childcare, feeding, sleeping, and how to encourage development. For parents of toddlers there is much-needed help with temper tantrums, toilet training, bed-wetting, and encouraging social skills. Finally a reference section offers advice on common illnesses, health checks, first aid, healthy eating plans and enticing recipes for your child.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors: Anne Charlish has written over 40 books on health subjects including Alternative Answers to Arthritis & Rheumatism. Kim Davies is an established writer in the fields of natural healthcare and is the author of books on baby and childcare, t'ai chi, yoga and building successful relationships.
- Author(s)Anne Charlish,Kim Davies
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteOver 1000 photographs
- Weight1247 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.