Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $76.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's something about shoes. Fashionable women will tell you that the shoes make the outfit and they could never have too many in their wardrobe. For them this book will be a very fashionable treat. The Complete Book of Shoes is an indulgent feast of footwear. It brings the fantasy and possibility of almost 300 extraordinary shoes to the shoe addict's wish list. The inventive designs and meticulous adornment are testament to the astonishing creativity and craftsmanship found at the highest levels of fashion. Each shoe is shown in a two-page spread. On one side is a page-filling colour photograph of the shoe up close to show the colour, texture and embellishment. Opposite is descriptive behind-the-scenes text about the shoe and the designer. The colourful presentation displays the footwear creations in all their glory; details vividly revealed to satisfy even the most enthusiastic admirer of shoes. The Complete Book of Shoes gives readers a guided tour through the world's fashion capitals, from Paris and London to Tokyo, New York and Rome, with stops at the ateliers of the world's most avant-garde shoe designers. These are the creations of Pons Quitana, Paco Gil, Victoria Spruce, Iris Morata, Cuple, Barbara Bui, BF Coleccion Europa, Caramelo, Chie Miraha, Ellen Ver Beek and many more. This exciting book is a practical and inspirational resource for both working and aspiring shoe designers as well as stylists and wardrobe professionals. For fashionistas and shoe lovers everywhere, matter their shoe allowance, it is pure eye candy.
- Author BiographyMarta Morales is a journalist with a degree from the International University of Catalonia in Barcelona. She contributes to different national newspapers and magazines on fashion and style.
- Author(s)Marta Morales
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Weight2835 g
- Width229 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.