All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSpain is a country rich in history, culture and diversity, with a fascinating cuisine. This glorious book first takes you through the culinary influences of Spain, then offers a photographic guide to the essential Spanish ingredients, from fantastic cheeses and hams to olive oils and shellfish. There are then over 150 magnificent step-by- step recipes to try, with chapters devoted to tapas,soup, eggs, rice and pasta, vegetables and salads, fish and shellfish, poultry, meat and game, and desserts and baking. You will be spoilt for choice with classics such as Potato Tortilla, Paella Valencia and Basque Tart with Apple.
- Author BiographyPepita Aris is a leading authority on Spanish food and cooking and has written many books on the subject. She writes for a number of magazines and newspapers and is the founder editor of Taste magazine. She has appeared on both radio and television to promote Spanish food.
- Author(s)Pepita Aris
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Note700 photographs
- Weight1270 g
- Width229 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.