All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncyclopedic in scope, The Complete Book of Vegetables, Herbs & Fruit in Australia is the definitive sourcebook for growing, harvesting and cooking your own fresh produce at home. Featuring over 100 different herbs, 70 vegetables and 100 fruits, this magnificent guide will help, encourage and inspire vices and experienced gardeners alike. The coverage is phemenal - from growing tomatoes throughout the year, to the great variety of potatoes you can grow in your own backyard, and other herbs that can be grown in even the smallest of spaces. Written with Australian consultants for Australian conditions with lavish illustrations and information that is easy to read and find, every gardener can discover the origins of plants, how they were named, their medicinal, cosmetic and culinary uses, and most importantly, how to cultivate the right plant to ensure a bumper crop. This is a real must-have for every gardener or cook.
- Author(s)Jekka McVicar,Matthew Biggs
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- Place of PublicationEast Roseville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Australia
- Weight2815 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.