All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven in his lifetime, Brecht was widely misunderstood. Stephen Unwin's 'The Complete Brecht Toolkit' is a vital masterclass that seeks to clear away some of the mystery that surrounds Brecht's theatre, and explains what he was trying to do.
- Author BiographyStephen Unwin is a theatre director. He founded English Touring Theatre in 1993, after a career as a freelance theatre director, which included work at the National Theatre, the Royal Court and the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh. He also served as Artistic Director of the Rose Theatre, Kingston from 2008 to 2014.
- Author(s)Stephen Unwin
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight298 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.