The Complete CEO: The Executive's Guide to Consistent Peak Performance by Mark Thomas, Peter Fisk, Gary Miles (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness success comes neither easily r quickly. What is needed is a practical guide to achieving peak performance recognising your starting point and telling you what is required to achieve your goals. The Complete CEO does exactly this by providing a comprehensive framework against which any business leader can assess their strengths and weaknesses. The Complete CEO combines invaluable insights from some of the most successful CEOs in North America and Northern Europe along with the authors' extensive kwledge and experience to create a complete programme for you and your business to achieve peak corporate and individual performance. The Complete CEO distils learning built up over the last ten years from 1000 leaders of the world's largest quoted companies. By comparing the ways these leaders ran their businesses with their long-term performance, you will be able to see what works in practice and how to make it work for you. The Complete CEO is t a conventional business book and recognises there are shortcuts to greatness. Even great CEOs have important areas of relative weakness. The tailored model of high performance presented in this book will be of ermous value to anyone who aspires to be a high-performing CEO. The Complete CEO is an excellent handbook for any manager or leader. I keep it within reach. -Mervyn Davies. CEO Standard Chartered Bank Plc This book is helpful to any CEO, or indeed any business manager, who wants to deliver sustained high performance. -Jim Nicol, CEO Tomkins Plc As CEO of a newly floated business, I have found The Complete CEO to give extremely helpful focus, as well as practical tools. -Heikki Sirvio, CEO Kemira Growhow The Complete CEO is a fascinating book. While it won't turn the average CEO into Warren Buffett, it does contain a wealth of uncommon, common sense wisdom, which will take him or her a number of steps in his direction. -James O'Loughlin, Author, The Real Warren Buffett The ultimate test of a CEO is value creation. Yet few are prepared for the task. This book will be of practical help to anyone who seriously takes up this challenge. -Sir Brian Pitman, Former CEO And Chairman Of Lloyds TSB I believe that the High Performance Model described in this book will be of value to any business leader - but especially to one new in post, or one who has good reason to introduce change. -Sten Scheibye, CEO Coloplast The High Performance Model at the core of the book, moves from a clear and insightful discussion of what drives the creation and maintenance of a winning business model into a decomposition of the role of the CEO. The authors have worked with a number of highly successful CEOs and former CEOs to understand the essence of their success, and the actions they have taken day-to-day to drive it; and the result is a practical, easy-to-understand guide. -From The Foreword By Ben Verwaayen, CEO BT Plc
- Author BiographyMark Thomas (London, UK) leads the Strategy and Marketing practice at PA Consulting Group, a leading management, systems, and technology consulting firm. Gary Miles (Malaga, Spain) is an expert in the use of technology to drive business performance. He formerly operated the Information Systems Group at PA Consulting Group. Peter Fisk (Teddington, Middlesex, UK) is a strategist and marketer who has worked with and consulted for some of the world's leading brands. He formerly led the marketing team at PA Consulting Group.
- Author(s)Gary Miles,Mark Thomas,Peter Fisk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations ; 24 cm
- Weight410 g
- Width180 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.