All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can make 40 kinds of gorgeous candles--from hand-dipped to tie-dyed, from molded to marbelized, from carved to applique'! It's fun and easy! This book provides everything you need to kw to make your own beautiful candles. Guided by clear instructions and how-to photography, you'll soon kw how to: find and use the necessary equiptmentselect wicks, waxes, and additiveschoose and care for candle moldsperform magic with fragrance and colorpractice work safety.Learn to make a dazzling array of candles, including container, molded, hand-dipped, rolled beeswax, chunk, tie-dyed, hurricane, votive, interior decorated, water, sand, floating, cut-and-curl, overdipped, marbelized, stippled, embossed, carved, and appliqued. This truly is a complete candlemaking book!
- Author(s)Norma J. Coney
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/04/2007
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.