All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionVAT for charities is complex, but this guide makes it simple and jargon-free. You'll need previous kwledge to get started. It takes you through all the essential kwledge. Written by one of the most experienced finance minds in the sector, you'll be sure you're using your VAT entitlements and reliefs to the fullest advantage, while avoiding the pitfalls that could result in a huge and unexpected bill. This vital guide uses worked-through examples and clearly set out advice covering all aspects of VAT for charities, including: * What is VAT and how does it affect your organisation? * When does VAT apply to your expenditure, your income and what can you claim back? * How to make the most of your VAT exemptions and entitlements. * How VAT works when you deal overseas, or when your organisation has multiple trading arms. Who should buy this book? This is required reading for charity finance managers and trustees. It's your job to ensure your charity makes the most of its opportunities and meets its obligations. Book-keepers, accountants and anyone else who deals with charity finances on a daily basis will also gain from the sound advice and information it offers.
- Author BiographyAlastair Hardman Alastair Hardman writes about and advises on charity taxation and accounting. Previously Alastair worked in the voluntary sector and then for Sayer Vincent. He is now an independent consultant and Sayer Vincent associate and is based in Cornwall. Kate Sayer Kate Sayer is a partner with Sayer Vincent consultants and auditors and has worked with charities since 1982. She advises them on a wide range of finance, tax, governance and management issues as well as auditing them. She is also a trainer, facilitator, coach, advisor and consultant. Kate is a Chartered Accountant, with a Diploma in Charity Accounting awarded by the ICAEW and Cass Business School. She is a member of the Charity Commission SORP Review Committee and is an active member of the Charity Tax Group, helping the campaign for fairer taxation of charities. Kate has authored or co-authored several popular books on charity finance, including A Practical Guide to Charity Accounting, A Practical Guide to Financial Management for Charities, A Practical Guide to Managing in a Downturn and A Practical Guide to VAT for Charities all for Directory of Social Change.
- Author(s)Alastair Hardman
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication11/01/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.