All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGOLD MEDAL WINNER FOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS IN THE 2014 LIVING NOW BOOK AWARDS Is your lack of organization impacting your ability to effectively manage your diabetes? Do you run out of supplies and forget endocrilogist appointments? Do you find snacks in your pantry that expired sometime before the insulin pump was invented? Do you struggle to keep track of health-care invoices and payments? Do you succeed at keeping an active health journal for a week or two and then neglect it for a year or two? It sounds like you could use The Complete Diabetes Organizer! Within the pages of this book, diabetes educator Susan Weiner and organizing guru Leslie Josel provide you with dependable strategies and ideas designed to help streamline your diabetes care and simplify your life. From her distinguished career and experience in the fields of diabetes and dietetics, Susan Weiner brings helpful tips and tricks that are guaranteed to ease daily mechanics, promote improved nutrition, and relieve stress caused by disorder and confusion. Certified professional organizer and ADHD Specialist Leslie Josel applies her expertise to the topic of diabetes, with simple, surefire techniques that will allow you to disentangle yourself from the clutches of chronic disorganization. The Complete Diabetes Organizer is your guidebook to maintaining your diabetes with less effort and more confidence, allowing you to focus on enjoying a healthier, stress-free life.
- Author BiographySusan Weiner, MS, RDN, CDE, CDN, is a renowned diabetes educator and lecturer who earned a Master's Degree in Applied Physiology and Nutrition from Columbia University and a Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She is the American Association of Diabetes Educator's 2015 Diabetes Educator of the Year. She is a contributing medical producer for dLife TV, a member of dLife's medical advisory board, and the food and nutrition expert for dlife.com. Susan authors articles for Walgreens' Diabetes and You and has been the lead CDE for DiabetesSisters.org, an organization that supports women with diabetes. From her active private practice in Long Island, New York, Susan helps individuals and families achieve their nutrition and health goals. She maintains a diabetes nutrition website at SusanWeinerNutrition.com and was recently voted one of the top 10 nutritionist bloggers for diabetes education by iVillage. Leslie Josel is an acclaimed authority on chronic disorganization and hoarding issues. She is a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers and has received its Golden Circle distinction. Leslie has also received ADHD and Hoarding Specialist certifications from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization. Her practice, Order Out of Chaos, provides professional organizing services to the chronically disorganized as well as individuals, families, and students needing help with time management and organization. Leslie has appeared on TLC's hit television show Hoarding: Buried Alive, the Cooking Channel's special Stuffed: Food Hoarders, and The Better Show as an organizational expert. She is the creator of the award-winning Academic Planner: A Tool for Time Management. She speaks and teaches on organizational issues, special needs, and women's entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Leslie Josel,Susan Weiner
- PublisherSpry Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpry Publishing LLC
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.