The Complete Dictionary and Thesaurus by John Grisewood, Martin Manser (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by hamov86
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
- AU $11.34+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dictionary is designed to inspire children to extend their use and understanding of language. It introduces more complex vocabulary as well as simple grammatical explanations. Presented in a logical, colour-coded format, the Dictionary provides children with a perfect introduction to reference books. The Thesaurus encourages children to experiment with different ways of expressing themselves by presenting each word with an array of synyms. In addition, a grammatical explanation of each headword introduces the idea that language has a structure.
- Author BiographyDictionary Martin Manser is a writer and editor of non-fiction books for children and adults. The books he has worked on in the past include reference books, quiz books and Bibles. Thesaurus John Grisewood is an experienced writer and editor of children's reference books. He is an Oxford graduate, with particular interest in children's dictionaries.
- Author(s)John Grisewood,Martin Manser
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Out-of-print date09/02/2016
- Weight1108 g
- Width207 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.