All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to sketch beautifully and effortlessly, just like the professionals with Complete Drawing Course, the ultimate book for those who are learning to draw or want to learn to draw. This book features 40 lessons, 14 side by side demonstrations where two different artists explore the same subject, and a wealth of exercises, all aimed at helping you learn skills with the maximum of enjoyment.With a broad range of topics, from drawing on the go to capturing the effects of light and shadow, each exercise guides you on your way, offering a wide variety of different styles and tried and tested techniques. With Complete Drawing Course you will become an expert in time at all. Try the relaxing, refreshing hobby of drawing to ease your mind and help you escape it.This book shows you how to get the most out of a wide range of sketching mediums, including charcoal, pen, pencil, watercolor, and pastels. Take the power of drawing into your own hands by harnessing multiple drawing tools and using them to your best ability as taught with Complete Drawing Course. Perfect for vices, students, practicing artists, and teachers alike, this helpful guide offers practical and inspirational advice for perfecting your sketching and drawing skills.
- Author BiographyQuarto Publishing Group USA, formed in 2004, creates and publishes illustrated books in North America and sells co-editions of them internationally. The division's imprints include: Book Sales, Cool Springs Press, Creative Publishing international, Fair Winds Press, Harvard Common Press, Moondance, Motorbooks, Quarry Books, QDS, Quiver, Race Point Publishing, Rock Point Gift & Stationery, Rockport Publishers, Seagrass Press, Voyageur Press, Walter Foster Publishing, Walter Foster Jr., and Zenith Press. Subject categories include home improvement, gardening, practical arts and crafts, children's books, transportation, graphic arts, food and drink, sports, military history, Americana, health and body, lifestyle, pets, and music.
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1438 g
- Width229 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine28 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.