All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarking its 20th year in print the new 6th edition of this fundraising bible has been brought bang up to date for a new generation of fundraisers. Chapters on the National Lottery, Government Funding, Company Giving, the European Union contain are fully revised and updated. With contributions from UK fundraising experts and illustrated with case studies throughout, this book provides a wealth of practical advice on every aspect of fundraising for charity making it essential reading for both new and experienced fundraisers.
- Author BiographyAuthor Michael Norton OBE is an influential figure within the voluntary sector. He is the founder of several influential charities including The Directory of Social Change, Changemakers, Youthbank UK and is also a founder and trustee of UnLTD - the foundation for Social Entrepreneurs in both the UK and India. Author Nina Botting Herbst adds an international fundraising perspective having worked both in the UK and US and is an expert on legacies and committed giving. She is Associate Development and Alumni Relations Director at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Michael Norton,Nina Botting Herbst
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.