The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation by Anthony V. DiSalvatore (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally written by a team of Certified Protection Professionals (CPPs), Anthony DiSalvatore gives valuable updates to The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation. This new edition contains an overview of the fundamental concepts and practices of security management while offering important insights into the CPP exam. Until recently the security profession was regarded as a necessary evil. This book is a comprehensive guide to a profession that is w considered critical to our well-being in the wake of 9/11. It presents a practical approach drawn from decades of combined experience shared by the authors, prepares the reader for the CPP exam, and walks them through the certification process. This edition gives revised and updated treatment of every subject in the CPP exam, encourages and outlines a three-part program for you to follow, and includes sample questions at the end of each area of study. Although these are t questions that appear on the actual exam, they convey the principles and concepts that the exam emphasizes and are valuable in determining if you have mastered the information. The book also includes a security survey that covers all facets of external and internal security, as well as fire prevention. The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation, Second Edition allows you to move steadily forward along your path to achieving one of the most highly regarded certifications in the security industry.
- Author BiographyAnthony V. DiSalvatore has over 30 years of experience in security. He holds a bachelor's degree in law justice from Glassboro State College, master's degrees in education and administration from Seton Hall University, and a master's in criminal justice from Rutgers University. He has been recognized for performing integral roles during hurricanes Frances and Wilma in South Florida, hurricane Sandy in New Jersey, and the largest power outage in U.S. history in New York City. DiSalvatore is a member of ASIS International and the Gaming and Wagering Protection Council. He is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP), Professional Certified Investigator (PCI), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and Certified Lodging Security Director (CLSD). James P. Muuss has 37 years of experience in security, investigation, and law enforcement. He is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and Certified Fraud Specialist (CFS) and has published numerous articles on security and investigative subjects. He has been a member of ASIS International for 23 years and has served as CPP liaison for its Phoenix chapter for seven years. He won the first Security Professional of the Year award for the state of Arizona, and in 2001 received the first CPP of the Year award from ASIS national headquarters. David Rabern has been a member of the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) for over 30 years. He is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Certified Fraud Specialist (CFS), and licensed private investigator. He has written numerous articles and has appeared on radio and television talk shows. Thirty-nine years ago he founded International Counterintelligence Services, a full-service investigative agency, in Arizona. For the past eight years Rabern has been CPP training liaison for ASIS's Phoenix chapter. For his dedication to the CPP program, he was awarded the Region IV Award for Distinguished Achievement in 2001 from ASIS national headquarters.
- Author(s)Anthony V. DiSalvatore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.