All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide for Teaching Assistants that provides detailed information on the secondary school education system. It covers areas including: roles and responsibilities within the school, understanding subjects taught and all important behaviour management strategies.This practical and informative guide gives detailed information on secondary education for those starting out as Teaching Assistants. Topics in the book include: who's who in the school, what to expect of the children, developing an understanding of the topics taught and behaviour management strategies. Each chapter contains activities for the reader to carry out in order to develop and consolidate their understanding.This new, invative series provides Teaching Assistants with sound practical advice on a range of important topics. The authors are all extremely experienced and their advice comes from personal practice.
- Author BiographyGeoff Brookes is Deputy Head of Cefn Hengoed School, Swansea. He regularly writes in the TES.
- Author(s)Geoff Brookes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching Assistant's
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight168 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.