All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're just starting out or want to build up your document library, this proven system is a winning strategy for your family law practice. This complete divorce practice system can easily be customized to fit your jurisdiction and the way you handle cases, providing over 500 documents to efficiently take clients through every step of the divorce practice. This book is so easy to use. It is arranged in the natural order of the divorce experience. Starting with clients, it follows through the interview, proceeds through discovery, negotiations, mediation, trial and ends with prenuptial agreements.
- Author BiographyLarry Rice is certified as a Family Law Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and certified as a Family Law Specialist by the Tennessee Board of Specialization he currently practices at Rice, Amundsen & Caperton, PLLC in Memphis Tennessee. Nick Rice currently practices at Rice, Amundsen & Caperton, PLLC in Memphis Tennessee.
- Author(s)Larry Rice,Nick Rice
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight2223 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.