All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive guide to looking after a horse or a pony. Tips from experts help the reader to keep a pony or horse both happy and healthy, with daily routines for field and stable-kept ponies, including exercise and feeding tips. Chapters on health care and grooming, as well as getting started with the correct riding wear and tack are included, together with a clear and detailed look at the basic biology of the horse - its conformation and breeding are two of the aspects covered.
- Date of Publication03/10/1991
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Content Note500 colour halftones and line illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width215 mm
- Height302 mm
- Edited byJane Kidd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.