All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Guide to IELTS deconstructs the IELTS test and works systematically through each paper, covering all task types, text types and skills. No stone is left unturned. The material can be used in class or by students working on the own.
- Author BiographyNick Kenny is a freelance testing consultant and trainer living and working in Cambridge. He has worked on language testing projects in various countries in Europe and South America and is an established EFL author, specialising in preparation and practice materials for the University of Cambridge examinations. Bruce Rogers taught ESL and test preparation courses at the Economics Institute at the University of Colorado, USA, since 1979. He has also taught in special programs in Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea, the Czech Republic, and Egypt. In addition to this series, he is the author of Introductory Guide to the TOEIC Test and The Complete Guide to TOEIC Test, both with National Geographic Learning.
- Author(s)Bruce Rogers,Nick Kenny
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight1066 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.77
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.