All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward guide to leveraging your company's intellectual capital by creating a kwledge management culture The Complete Guide to Kwledge Management offers managers the tools they need to create an organizational culture that improves kwledge sharing, reuse, learning, collaboration, and invation to ensure mesurable growth. Written by internationally recognized kwledge management pioneers, it addresses all those topics in kwledge management that a manager needs to ensure organizational success. * Provides plenty of real-life examples and case studies * Includes interviews with prominent managers who have successfully implemented kwledge management structures within their organizations * Offers chapters composed of short theoretical explanations and practical methods that you can utilize, based primarily on hands-on author experience Taking an intellectual journey into kwledge management, beginning with an understanding of the concept of intellectual capital and how to establish an appropriate culture, this book looks at the human aspects of managing kwledge workers, promoting interactions for kwledge creation and sharing.
- Author BiographyEDNA PASHER is the founder and President of Edna Pasher PhD & Associates, a management consulting firm specializing in knowledge management. She is a member of the IC Pioneers community and is active in the international network on knowledge management and intellectual capital. TUVYA RONEN is a Vice President in Rafael, one of Israel's leading aerospace companies, where he is now the head of an R&D center of 1,500 engineers and scientists. Dr. Ronen has more than thirty years of experience as a project manager of multi-million dollar projects and as a line manager of large multidisciplinary R&D departments.
- Author(s)Edna Pasher,Tuvya Ronen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.