All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis totally revised and updated book provides you the tools needed to craft dairy products. You will learn which ingredients are used for these assorted dairy products and what at-home equipment you will need to get started. You will learn how to clean and care for your equipment, making sure everything remains sanitary. You will learn myriad basic techniques necessary to understand the dairy product process, starting with raw milk and continuing until you make any number of soft, hard, or Italian cheeses. Dozens of top cheese makers and home dairy aficionados were interviewed for this book and provided their experiences.
- Author BiographyRichard Helweg has more than 25 years experience working in the nonprofit sector as an artistic director, managing director, and executive director. He is an award-winning playwright and has recently written And Justice for All, A History of the Supreme Court, a book for young readers, and How to Get Your Share of the $30-Plus Billion Being Offered by U.S. Foundations: A Complete Guide for Locating, Preparing, and Presenting Your Proposals (Atlantic Publishing). Richard has written several books for Atlantic Publishing Group. Richard lives in Lincoln, Nebraska, with his wife, Karen, and sons Aedan and Rory.
- Author(s)Richard Helweg
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.