All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes the idea of environmentally friendly investment options and expands on it by providing for you, the reader, the absolute best ways to diversify your portfolio, increase your returns, and invest with a good conscious all the same time. You will learn the fundamental basics of what impacts the environment negatively and what makes an impact negative. You will learn how you can start analysing businesses from the outset and what specific details you should always be looking for. Learn what your own environmental impact is outside of your finances and how you can start making changes in every aspect of your life to combat these issues. With so many people starting to take a closer look at the environmental impact of financial decisions, many experts on the topic have started to appear, and of those experts, a select few have been interviewed and asked their thoughts on the matter of choosing the right companies for this book. You will learn what the best industries are out there and what the best options for your money are. You will learn what they really mean when they say they are carbon neutral and how to find out if a company is truly carbon neutral or if they are just buying credits from companies that are carbon neutral. Learn how to read between the fuzzy lines the EPA gives companies to work with and how to finally start making the right decisions with your portfolio with this book in hand.
- Author BiographyAlan Northcott is a successful financial author and trading educator, having been writing in the sector for some years. He has ten conventionally published books which were completed with Atlantic Publishing, and more recently has self published four more. In addition to the books published under his name, Northcott has ghostwritten several other books and regularly contributes articles and other writing for a variety of print and online clients. Other facets of his life have included being a professional engineer, radio broadcaster, farmer, karaoke jockey, and wedding officiant, along with other pursuits. He and his wife live in Florida, and they share their house with many dogs and cats. They have three children living on three different continents, and two grandchildren. Originating from England, Northcott was educated at Eltham College in London and obtained his degree from the University of Surrey, also in England. He immigrated with his wife to America in 1992. His engineering career spanned more than 30 years, on both sides of the Atlantic, and recent years have found him living a more diverse, fulfilling lifestyle. He offers a free newsletter on various related and unrelated topics. You can e-mail him directly at email@example.com for more details.
- Author(s)Alan Northcott
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date26/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.