All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionNatural or herbal medicine has existed as long as humans have inhabited the Earth, and in fact, it is the basis for modern medicine. But in an age of quick fixes, pill popping, and it has become apparent that these traditional, doctor prescribed treatments aren't always eugh - it is vital to have a well-rounded health regimen and that often includes alternative treatments.Debora Yost takes readers step-by-step through effective uses of diet changes, herbs, hydrotherapy, yoga, and various physical treatments such as chiropractic, acupressure, massage, and reflexology to treat and/or prevent over 90 common ailments, from acne and bad breath to heart disease and rheumatoid arthritis. The book is laid out in a dictionary-like, A-Z format according to each sickness so it's easy to find the cure for what ails you. Paired with advice about how and when to use these treatments, which foods possess the most nutritional value, and a resource guide, The Complete Guide to Natural Cures is the ultimate handbook for living a healthy, natural life.
- Author BiographyDebora Yost, a health journalist for more than twenty years, has written and contributed to dozens of health books with combined sales of more than 20 million copies. Her most recent book, Heal Your Heart with Wine and Chocolate, was published in 2006. She is a former vice president and editor-in-chief of Prevention magazine Health Books and senior vice president at Prentice Hall Direct.
- Author(s)Debora Yost
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight138 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.