All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImportant insights into effective option strategies In The Complete Guide to Option Strategies, top-performing commodity trading advisor Michael Mullaney explains how to successfully employ a variety of option strategies, from the most risky--selling naked puts and calls--to more conservative strategies using covered positions. The author covers everything from options on stocks, exchange-traded funds, stock indexes, and stock index futures to essential information on risk management, option Greeks, and order placement. The book provides numerous tables and graphs to benefit beginning and experienced traders. Written by a CTA who has successfully employed various options strategies to generate market-beating returns, The Complete Guide to Option Strategies will be an important addition to any trader's library. Michael D. Mullaney (Jacksonville, FL) is a high-ranking commodity trading advisor who specializes in option selling strategies.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Mullaney has traded equity and futures options utilizing a broad range of strategies and instruments, including options on stocks, stock and bond ETFs, indexes, and stock index futures. Mullaney executes option buying and selling strategies but concentrates most of his efforts on writing far out-of-the-money options by using strategies that can profit in rising, declining, and sideways markets. Mullaney is a principal of a commodity trading advisor and a certified public accountant. He has been interviewed on national business radio, featured by national trading magazines, was formerly a partner at KPMG, vice president of a corporate tax department, instructor for a law school course, contributor to a book on taxation, and author of six articles on merger and acquisition issues. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Michael Mullaney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1176 g
- Width185 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.