All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Guide to Saving Seeds shows exactly how to collect, save, and cultivate the seeds from more than 300 vegetables, herbs, fruits, flowers, trees, and shrubs. It's easy, and it's fun! The techniques and timing for gathering viable seeds vary from plant to plant, and the book discusses these differences while thoroughly explaining every step in the seed-saving process. Descriptions of seed biology; tips on how to select plants for the best seeds; and advice on harvesting and cleaning, proper storage and care, and propagating and caring for new seedlings are all presented with clear, easy-to-follow instructions. Chapters dedicated to individual plants contain species-specific directions and detailed information.
- Author(s)Cheryl Moore-Gough,Robert Gough
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Notefull colour photographs throughout
- Weight1012 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jennifers195307 Apr, 2015by
A must have for gardeners.
An excellent guide to collecting seeds from many plants including fruit and vegetables. Great for saving the cost of purchasing seeds and keeping your favourite and hard to find plants growing.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.