All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to selling a business available. Information on getting a business ready to sell, pricing businesses and valuing assets, finding the right buyer, and more.
- Author BiographyAttorney Fred S. Steingold practices law in Ann Arbor, Michigan. An expert on small business law, he represents and advises many small businesses. He is the author of Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business and The Employer's Legal Handbook. His monthly column, The Legal Advisor, is carried by trade publications across the country.
- Author(s)Fred S Steingold
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleComplete Guide to Selling a Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight730 g
- Width179 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.