The Complete Guide to Traditional Jewish Cooking: An Extraordinary Culinary Encyclopedia with 400 Recipes and 1400 Photographs Celebrating Jewish Cooking Through the Ages, Including Influential Cuisines and Dishes Inspired by Jewish Foods by Marlena Spieler (Hardback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe rich and varied history of the Jewish people is reflected in the glorious diversity of their food and cooking. This book contains over 400 traditional recipes, enabling you to enjoy classics such as chicken soup with knaidlach, Hungarian ghoulash and apple strudel; sample Ashkenazic gefilte fish and pastry-wrapped Balkan lamb; try spiced African dishes such as Moroccan grilled fish brochettes and Libyan spicy pumpkin dip; or prepare light, deli-style options such as crisp coleslaw or herring spread with horseradish. Every recipe has been adapted to suit the modern kitchen, making the book both an inspiration to follow as well as easy to use.
- Author BiographyMarlena Spieler is the author of cookbooks published the world over, and winner of the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. She writes for newspapers and magazines, as well as teaching classes, leading food tours, and appearing on television and radio.
- Author(s)Marlena Spieler
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 1400 photographs
- Weight2549 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.