All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a master of mixology with the 830 cocktail recipes in this book, from well-kwn UK-based bartender Salvatore 'The Maestro' Calabrese. It features classics like the Negroni and exotic modern reinventions such as Salvatore's version of the Cosmopolitan. It includes gorgeous colour photographs and live-action pictorials of dozens of techniques. This beautifully illustrated edition of the home-bartending bible by world-rewned, UK-based bartender Salvatore Calabrese includes 50 new recipes along with instructions for preparing virtually any cocktail. With encyclopaedic information about almost every type of alcohol, including gin, rum, champagne, wine, punches and more, here are 830 of Salvatore's personal favourites, from classics like the Negroni to exotic modern reinventions like the Cosmopolitan. Stir in a sparkling blend of insider info and gorgeous colour photos, garnish with live-action pictorials of dozens of techniques and you've got everything necessary to become a master of mixology.
- Author BiographySalvatore Calabrese is an international award-winning expert on cocktails. From his position as bar manager of the Library Bar at the prestigious Lanesborough Hotel at London's Hyde Park Corner, Calabrese was elected Vice President of the Bartender's Guild. Among his many awards are The Campari Bartender of the Year and holder of the Chevalerie du Verre Galant and the Chevalier l'Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne.
- Author(s)Salvatore Calabrese
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.