All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionCovering everything wine beginners need to kw, from how to read a label to how to read a wine list, Tara Thomas helps readers to take a fresh new look look at wine without the arrogant, intiminating tone that many wine books subject readers to.
- Author BiographyTara Q. Thomas has been a senior editor of Wine & Spirits magazine since 1996. She also serves as the wine editor for the Denver Post where she writes a bi-weekly column. She has served as editor for the 2003 and 2004 Food and Wine guides and has held staff positions at Martha Stewart Living, Vogue, and Kitchen Arts and Letters. She has a degree from the Culinary Institute of America.
- Author(s)Tara Q Thomas
- PublisherAlpha Books
- Date of Publication26/10/2004
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Out-of-print date21/04/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.