All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe information and advice you need to keep your diabetes in check The Complete Idiot's Guide[registered] to Managing Diabetes Fast-Track takes you from suffering to thriving by giving you the essential kwledge all diabetes sufferers need to kw and understand in order to control Type 2 diabetes. Managing diabetes is a delicate and often confusing balancing act that can be highly unpredictable. This guide gives you critical yet practical insight to help manage your disease and minimise risks. Learn how to make the right daily diet choices, as well as long-term dietary habits so your illness doesn't progress and the simple lifestyle changes that can make a huge difference. Also included is helpful advice for managing medications and keeping diabetes in check when diet and exercise aren't eugh. The Complete Idiot's Guide [registered] to Managing Diabetes Fast-Track is a compact guide that equips you with the tools and practical guidance you need to lead a rmal, healthy life.
- Author BiographyJoan Clark-Warner, M.S., R.D., C.D.E., is a clinical dietitian and diabetes educator for the University of Utah Health Science Hospital and Clinics. She has 29 years' experience as a dietitian, and 12 years experience as a certified diabetes educator. In the last 14 years she has been working at the University of Utah Health Science Hospital and Clinics where she started healthy eating classes, wrote a Salt Lake City restaurant guideline, and presented several lectures and community classes. Her speciality areas include diabetic and renal nutrition, weight management, cardiovascular nutrition, and mind-body wellness.
- Author(s)Joan Clark-Warner
- PublisherAlpha Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.