All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to get you ready for race day. According to the rule books, a marathon is 26.2 grueling yet exhilarating miles. Millions of people run marathons around the world. Many more millions dream of doing it. But vice or veteran runners, marathons require training and plenty of it. Certified marathon coach David Levine and dedicated marathoner Paula Petrella kw how to get anyone in shape for the race and share the entire procedure in clear, jargon free language. Includes dozens of instructional photos. Practical advice that addresses the needs of men and women of all ages.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Levine is a certified Coach, Level One, with USA Triathlon and USA Track & Field, both subsidiaries of the US Olympic Committee. Paula Petrella is a photographer, writer, and runner who is currently training for her second marathon with the Los Angeles Roadrunners.
- Author(s)David Levine,Paula Petrella
- PublisherAlpha Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleComplete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.