All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Idiot's Guide to Paint Shop Pro X provides easy-to-follow, down-to-earth advice, tinged with humor that makes sense of both techlogy and solutions for beginning users. You can count on finding the information you need without being weighed down by unnecessary details or information that is over your head. New additions to the book cover Paint Shop Pro's new features, including: Enhanced interface features including a visual browser with adjustable thumbnail views, custom program preferences, multiple zoom levels (32:1 to 1:24), and a Recent Colors dialog window. Picture Tubes enable you to paint with high-quality full color graphics in patterns as both fills and lines of objects. Improved support for layers and masks, with numerous tools for the creation, editing, and management of vector, raster and adjustment layers. Intelligent photo enhancement tools such as red-eye corrector and scratch removal make photo manipulation faster and more efficient.
- Author BiographyNat Gertler is a Web site designer, a comic book creator, and the author of Easy PCs, The Complete Idiot's Guide(R) to PowerPoint 2000, and many other easy-to-follow computer books. His talent for putting visual concepts into words brought him a 1999 nomination for comicdom's coveted Eisner award.
- Author(s)Nat Gertler,Rebecca Tapley
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2000
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleThe complete idiot's guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight665 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.