All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet started selling handmade! This straightforward book walks you through the process of preparing your goods for sale, pricing and bookkeeping, finding venues, marketing and promoting your products, and working with customers both online and off -- all without quitting your day job. Clear, concise instructions explain everything you need to kw to sell crafts effectively in your spare time, and help you decide whether to take selling to the next level. Learn how to: Find out whether you --and your crafts -- are ready to start selling. Set prices to cover your costs and make a profit. Establish a bookkeeping system. Manage dual inventories of parts and finished goods. Discover the best places to sell your crafts in person or on the Internet. Identify the right people to market to. Accept credit cards and process other forms of payment. Start selling wholesale. Stay out of tax and legal trouble. And much more!
- Author BiographyChris Franchetti Michaels is the author of Teach Yourself Visually Jewelry Making & Beading, Beading Quick Tips, Wire Work Quick Tips, and Teach Yourself Visually Beadwork. She has sold her handmade jewelry as well as commercial beading supplies online for nearly a decade.
- Author(s)Chris Franchetti Michaels
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleComplete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.