CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.50
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
About this product
- DescriptionZest it up! Using spices and herbsthe key to any delicious mealcan be daunting with so many to choose from, t to mention the many possible combinations. In this book, a master chef and baker unlocks the key to the dazzling world of flavor by showing cooks of every level how to use and combine over 150 of the most popular spices and herbs. She also provides delicious recipes, fun facts, tips on storage, and a resource guide on where to get hard-to-find spices and herbs. The book also includes dozens of easy-to-follow and delicious recipes.
- Author BiographyLeslie Bilderback, a certified master chef and baker for nearly 20 years, has worked at such prestigious restaurants as Georgia, Angeli, Postrio, Zola s, and Sedona. As a master instructor and member of Le Club des Amis du Cordon Bleu in Paris, she has trained hundreds of new chefs in their rigorous academy in the California School of Culinary Arts. She is also the author of The Complete Idiot s Guide to Success as a Chef and The Complete Idiot s Guide to Comfort Food.
- Author(s)Leslie Bilderback
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleComplete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.