The Complete Illustrated Guide to Growing Cacti & Succulents: the Definitive Practical Reference on Identification, Care and Cultivation, with a Directory of 400 Varieties and 700 Photographs by Miles Anderson (Paperback, 2012)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionSpiky, smooth, round, long or thin cacti and succulents come in all shapes and sizes. The purpose of this book is to help you kw, enjoy and care for these striking decorative plants. The section on care and cultivation provides step-by-step guidance on all aspects of buying, planting and maintaining cacti and succulents, ensuring gardening success whatever your level of experience.
- Author BiographyAuthor Miles Anderson is a collector of cacti and succulent plants. He owns and runs the Miles' to Go cacti and succulent nursery in Arizona, USA. Miles has contributed to a number of articles and books. Consultant Terry Hewitt grows cacti and succulents commercially, and has contributed to articles and books.
- Author(s)Miles Anderson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- bazrhawk07 Jul, 2016by
very informative book gives you every detail in growing from cuttings and much more
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.