All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith pistol in hand, Campbell introduces you to the world of handguns, from choosing your first handgun to understanding the basics of firearms safety, marksmanship, competitive shooting, hunting, and personal protection. Before you kw it, you'll be making brass on the target range.The manual provides clear instructions for taking care of your firearms, from cleaning and general maintenance to mir repairs. Campbell covers accessories such as holsters and magazines and demystifies the sometimes confusing array of ammunition available in every caliber, including an introduction to handloading.Informal and fun to reada but full of information from decades of handgun experiencea The Complete Illustrated Manual of Handgun Skills is required reading for any handgun owner.
- Author BiographyRobert Campbell has published more than six hundred articles, columns, and reviews in the firearms, personal defense, and outdoors field. His work appears in Gun Week, Women and Guns, Gun List, Gun Digest, Handguns, Shotgun News, SWAT, Police, Tactical Gear, Concealed Carry Magazine, Handloader, and other publications.
- Author(s)R K Campbell,Robert Campbell
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width185 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.