All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this classic resource is a comprehensive source of information, strategies, and activities for working with learning disabled students. The book offers special educators, classroom teachers, and parents a wealth of new and proven suggestions and ready-to-use materials for helping LD students of all ages learn and perform at their fullest potential.
- Author BiographyJoan M. Harwell has more than thirty years' experience as a classroom teacher and special educator. Harwell is the best-selling author of numerous books in the special education field. Rebecca Williams Jackson has more than twelve years of experience working with students with learning disabilities. She works as an educational consultant and advocate for students with learning disabilities and their families.
- Author(s)Joan M. Harwell,Rebecca Williams Jackson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight982 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.