All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of The Complete Make-up Artist offers a personal, in-depth insight into the exciting work of media make-up. Written for all media make-up students, in particular those studying a VRQ at Levels 2 and 3, this new edition has been updated in accordance with the new NOS. The only media make-up book to be endorsed by Habia and VTCT, The Complete Make-up Artist will build skills and experience and help students become a qualified, professional make-up artist.
- Author BiographyPenny has over 30 years of experience as a make-up designer. She was trained at the BBC and worked there for 10 years making up everyone from the Beatles and the Rolling Stones to Margaret Thatcher and Anthony Hopkins. Penny then worked as a freelance make-up artist on films such as 'Santa Claus the Movie' (as personal make-up to Dudley Moore) as well as 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom', 'Robin Hood Prince of Thieves' to name but a few. Delamar Academy is situated at the Ealing Film Studios and has an excellent reputation. As well as excellent prospects for graduates, Delamar prides itself on outstanding facilities, world-class tuition from experienced professionals and access to exciting work placements in the full range of media disciplines - fashion, TV, theatre, and film.
- Author(s)Penny Delamar
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication14/11/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight952 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.