Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer--all diseases that have been scientifically linked to diet--are at an all-time high. But there's a way that's been successful for millions of people for thousands of years: the Mediterranean diet. In The Complete Mediterranean Diet, top cardiologist Michael Ozner offers the traditional Mediterranean diet--clinically proven to reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer and numerous other diseases--with the latest scientific findings in health and nutrition to create a diet that's easy to follow. Alongside an abundance of evidence supporting the Mediterranean diet's incredible health benefits, including sustainable weight loss, Dr. Ozner includes 500 delicious, classic Mediterranean recipes, such as: Savory Mediterranean Chickpea Soup Pizza Margherita Grilled Citrus Salmon with Garlic Greens Spicy Whole Wheat Capellini with Garlic With a foreword by Debbie Matepoulos, The Complete Mediterranean Diet shows you how and why to change your diet for a longer, healthier, happier life.
- Author BiographyMichael Ozner, MD, FACC, FAHA, is one of America's leading advocates for heart disease prevention. Dr. Ozner is a board-certified cardiologist, a Fellow of both the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association, Medical Director of Wellness and Prevention at Baptist Health South Florida, and a well-known regional and national speaker in the field of preventive cardiology. He is symposium director for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, an annual international meeting dedicated to the treatment and prevention of heart attack and stroke. He was the recipient of the 2008 American Heart Association Humanitarian Award and was elected to Top Cardiologists in America by the Consumer Council of America. Dr. Ozner is also the author of The Miami Mediterranean Diet and The Great American Heart Hoax.
- Author(s)Michael Ozner
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight971 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- smart_emus07 Nov, 2016by
Not worth the price
No photos to illustrate recipes and mostly American measurements.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.